Spring is here, Spring is here! With warmer weather comes lighter fare and what better way to bring family and friends together than over a sweet or savory salad that is good for the mind and body!
What we love most about salad is its versatility! It is simple to make and can be served as an entree or side. With hearty veggies or sweet in-season fruit, these spring salad recipes will WOW your guests and kiddos with their bright colors and bursts of flavor without leaving you and your kitchen worn-out. You can be creative with salad too- go ahead and top with your favorite protein for an added bonus.
Our Spring Salad picks will quickly become staples on your family fav lists with their unique flavor combinations and textures and will keep you feeling inspired to eat healthy all spring and summer long. Check out our top 20 Spring Salad picks and become inspired…Happy Eating!
- Peach Salad with Grilled Basil Chicken and White Balsamic-Honey Vinaigrette, from Cooking Classy
- Spring Salad with Asparagus, Goat Cheese, Lemon and Hazelnuts, from The Proud Italian Cook
- Spring Radish Salad, from Kitchen Vignettes
- Mango and Feta Summer Salad, from Pretty Wee Things
- Blueberry Feta Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing, from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Mojito Fruit Salad, from Iowa Girl Eats
- Blackberry Apricot Salad, from Dinner at the Zoo
- Spring Citrus Kale Salad, from Fit Foodie Finds
- Balsamic Blueberry Salad, from Alida’s Kitchen
- Spring Quinoa Shrimp Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette, from Little Broken
- Grapefruit Avocado Salad, from Simply Recipes
- Grapefruit, Beet, and Radish Salad, from Real Simple
- Kale Coconut Detox Salad, from The Glowing Fridge
- Tomato and White Bean Salad, from The Cooks Pyjamas
- Strawberry and Couscous Spinach Salad, from Lovely Little Kitchen
- Watermelon Radish and Cucumber Salad, from Downshiftology
- Freakeh Salad, from The Happy Foodie
- Potato Salad with Asparagus, from MariaUshakova
- Fennel Apple Salad with Walnuts & Arugula, from Simply Whisked
- Light & Creamy Apple Salad, from My Recipe Magic
Which spring salad will you prepare this weekend?