Hey there, mamas! It’s Friday which means we can give ourselves a big pat on the back for getting through another week of the hardest job in the world- am I right? The hardest job, yes, but also the most precious, spectacular, amazing, incredible, remarkable and magnificant job on earth- am I right? Sawyer has started to smile at his mama and every time I see his big blue eyes with that sweet grin that is meant just for me, it makes my heart melt and I am so grateful that I am “mama” to these littles that are keeping me so busy through out the week. Saturday is in sight which means it’s time to wind down for the weekend and enjoy before you’re off toting your babes to their first day of school on Monday if they have yet to start this past week. Wine may be in order, friends!
This weekend is a special weekend for Miss Delilah in that she will soon be starting her first season of soccer which means we are on the hunt for pink soccer gear and Delilah could not be more excited to get fitted for her first pair of shin guards and cleats, her fathers daughter, I suppose. From the sporting goods store we will be off to a pool party with both kiddos and we are so excited to see how Sawyer likes the water. He is a big fan of bath time so we will see if he is as happy in cooler water. We already have the camera charging to capture this moment, oh the mama joys! Because it’s FRIYAY we are sharing products that we are loving lately and this week it happens to be all about the kiddos. Read on for our current babe favorites and why we are loving them. Have a fun filled weekend, everyone and Happy Back to School to your sweet babes!
- babyganics//Baby-Safe Wold Essentials Kit//$29.99// We kinda love bath time around here and relish the sweet time of both kiddos in the same place doing the same activities- relaxing, talking with mama, listening to music and getting squeaky clean before Delilah climbs in to her cozy bed and Sawyer has a nursing session with mama. Delilah is all about the shower lately and loves to wash herself because she is a “big girl”- although mama does do a clean sweep before Miss Delilah is officially pronounced ready for bed. She enjoys using her babyganics foaming shampoo and body wash and says “it smells like flowers mama”. The thick foaming formula is super easy for her to rinse off of her body and out of her hair, with a little help from mama of course, giving her the feeling like she is doing it all on her own. I never have to worry about the gentleness of babganics and if it will burn her eyes or sting her sensitive toddler skin. I equally love babyganics for Sawyer and have been using the shampoo and body wash as well as the lotion on him. The lotion is soothing, luxurious and keeps his skin healthy and soft. The best thing about babyganics is that they also have a line of household items that uses natural, plant-based ingredients, safe for baby. We love the dish soap and use it to wash his pacifiers and our pumping equipment- it leaves no residue my friends! The wipes are awesome too and we use them daily for wiping down counter tops and play room furniture without fret!
- Baltic Mermaid//Isosceles Necklace//$30// Love this baltic amber necklace for its natural pain relieving and healing effects. Did you know that Genuine Baltic Amber can actually help to soothe pain, discomforts and other ailments? It’s true– this is great if you have a teething babe or little tot that may have inflammation from a cold or ear-ache. All natural remedies that really work are always welcome around here and both Delilah and Sawyer wear their amber daily.
- pediped//Flex Sahara//$53//Looking for the perfect outdoor play shoe? The Flex Sahara from Pedi Ped is an awesome choice for its comfort and durability. This shoe is water safe, breathable, eco-friendly and machine washable. What we love is that this shoe can go to the beach, pool, playground and school and still look and feel great after going through a wash cycle- hard to come by these days! Delilah loves these shoes for their airy feel. The design allows air to her little tootsies for added comfort during play. They have a flexible rubber sole with protective toe caps and a velcro closure making it easy peasy for Delilah to put on herself. This style makes a great back to school shoe too!
- Modern Burlap//organic cotton muslin swaddle//$26//These muslin swaddles are perfection! We love that they are organic, breathable, soft and super cool with their hip designs. These chic swaddles can be used for more than just swaddling, too! We use our modern burlap swaddles as a tummy time blanket, carseat cover, nursing cover and Delilah even uses them to make princess forts. They are perfect to take to the beach or pool as an airy cover up for babe when they want to relax under the umbrella.
- Zozu Baby//Zoey Bow//$12//We are loving their handmade bows and headbands and are thrilled with the way they hold up to Delilah’s everyday activities. The fabrics are beautiful and the many collections offered by Zozu Baby give you several styles and size options to fit your babe perfectly. We love the Zoey Bow for its classic everyday look. Delilah usually sports her Zoey Bow on an alligator clip with her hair down because she says its the “cool” way- okay you little fournager you!
- Itzy Ritzy//MOC Happens Leather Baby Moccs in Ritzy Dot//$29.99//These leather moccs are long time favorites around here. They come in several adorable patterns, are super soft, breathable and include removable padding to allow room for growing tootsies. We love the elastic opening giving babe a perfect and comfy fit. These moccs are reasonably priced at less than $30 dollars- allowing mama to buy two pair because babes shoe game needs to be on par- right!
- noni bee//culotte in moth//$48//We adore the edgy- modern look of noni bee’s clothing line for kids. Their unique patterns and bright fabrics stand out from the crowd and keep your babe looking fresh and ultra stylish. Delilah loves these comfy culottes and pairs them with a graphic tee and moccs. These are perfect for Fall worn with leggings underneath and warm UGG boots.
- Loved by Hannah and Eli//“Little Lady Cub” TriOrchid Tee//$34//This tee is an ultimate must- have for your Little Lady Cub. If your girly babe is anything like Delilah she will want to wear this perfectly purple graphic tee everyday. Even better, this tee comes in mama’s size too so that you can twin with your mini. This tee is relaxed, soft and tri-blend for ultimate comfort. Layer this tee for Fall and pair with soft leggings and beanie for a hip and stylish look.
- The Blue Envelope//Bro Short Sleeve Indigo Tee//$25//Delilah and Sawyer both rock their “Sis” and “Bro” tees often and every single time they are worn we are stopped by sweet strangers asking where they can purchase their own. They are comfy, ultra soft and have a casual relaxed fit to them. We love the tri-blend fabric that gives the fabric vintage look and feel. This tee is perfect for Summer and for Fall weather with a soft henley underneath.
- Little Adi & Co.//Infant Knot Beanie//$10//The knotted beanie is one of our favorites for Sawyer. The fit is just right, the fabric is soft and washes nicely and the design is too cool for school. It pairs well with a graphic tee and soft leggings and is the perfect accessory for Fall trips to the pumpkin patch.